[plt-scheme] Getting Serious with Learning Macros

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 16 13:10:19 EDT 2009

I saw the examples in the guide. They are rather trivial and it really took
looking at real examples in the code to see what was going on - at least for
me. What I was looking for was something between the guide - too trivial -
and the PLT Scheme code - no context. What I really want is the brain of
whoever wrote things like pattern.ss. Actually, pattern.ss is just one I
happened to find by poking around. Just pointing to some examples like that
would be useful.