[plt-scheme] Getting Serious with Learning Macros

From: Doug Williams (m.douglas.williams at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 16 12:55:45 EDT 2009

Yes, that is what got me to where I am now. I do need to read it again now
that I've gotten as far as I have. For example, I didn't know until I looked
at some real code how define-for-syntax worked, etc. There are a lot of
syntax-related functions in the reference manual, but it's short on examples
(by design) and the Guide doesn't go into enough depth (for me, anyway).