[plt-scheme] archival docs on arity

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 9 15:30:45 EDT 2009

The addition of `arity' is still listed in the MzScheme release notes
as a new feature of v0.29 (October 1995).

I don't remember any precedent for `arity'. I remember a brief
discussion between Robby, Matthias, and me on whether we should add an
`arity-at-least' structure type or just encode the variant with
existing datatypes. Robby and I preferred the new structure type, but
I'd probably take Matthias's side now. (Than again, Matthias may well
have changed his mind in the meantime. Robby surely sticks with his
earlier opinion.)