[plt-scheme] Make a grid / table control in GUI

From: praimon (praimon at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 8 20:34:12 EDT 2009

Maybe you need editor-canvases side by side as the columns (list boxes
don't work
cause they're not seamless). The main difficulty is the resizing. When
I originally
worked on this, I thought it shouldn't be too hard, but it must be
very hard because
no one else has done it. I guess when the pointer gets between two canvases, the
resizing icon appears, and then ... In my version, there were
resizeable buttons atop
each column that, when clicked, sorted the table according to that column.

btw, your data-grid widget is great. I'll definitely be using it in
the near future.
regards,
praimon