[plt-scheme] mis-behavior

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 3 16:29:03 EDT 2009

Continental has a new in-flight entertainment system.  When listening
to music, at the top-right it has a little display saying "Time to
destination: <time>".  At one point I happened to glance over at my
neighbor's screen and noticed that my time said "01:28" while hers
said..."01:26".  I finally (about a minute later) realized what had
happened.  The time display was not a behavior.  (As Conal Elliott
might say, the time was *very* discrete.)

[Greg, now you just need to get FrTime certified for avionics.]

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.