[plt-scheme] Test the Program

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 2 22:06:25 EDT 2009

Actually, I think I know what you're doing and it's an easy mistake to make...

The "Run" button runs the *Definitions* pane and erases everything in
the Interactions pane.

If you want to evaluate something in the Interactions pane, DON'T
CLICK RUN! Just press the enter key. You have no idea how many
students get really frustrated by this experience--"I keep typing
something and clicking Run and it just disappears."--so you're not
alone.

Todd