[plt-scheme] Re: Drscheme icon

From: Marek Kubica (marek at xivilization.net)
Date: Fri Oct 30 17:09:07 EDT 2009

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:03:25 -0600
Neil Toronto <ntoronto at cs.byu.edu> wrote:

> I got inspired to do a little Inkscape-ing, and attached the results.
> (I've also attached a couple of hi-ish-res PNGs for those still
> living in the dark ages. :)

I think they are awesome. Thanks!

> plt-logo-orig.svg is in red and blue. I darkened the lower region for
> some variety.
>
> plt-logo-tri.svg is in red, blue and deep royal purple. I know it's a
> controversial change, but I like it a lot.
>
> What do you y'all think?

I think the lambda looks a bit tilted backward and the long line is a
bit too thin. If you could do some minor edits, it would be a great
alternative to the rendered logo.

And I also prefer the "original" colors, but it might be that I got
used to them.

Thanks again,
Marek

Posted on the users mailing list.