[plt-scheme] Re: Drscheme icon

From: Neil Toronto (ntoronto at cs.byu.edu)
Date: Fri Oct 30 17:08:20 EDT 2009

I got inspired to do a little Inkscape-ing. I've attached the results.

plt-logo-orig.svg is in red and blue. I darkened the lower region for
variety and balance.

plt-logo-tri.svg is in red, blue and deep royal purple. I know it's a
controversial change, but I like it a lot.

What do you y'all think?

Neil