[plt-scheme] Segfault in web server (due to missing library??)

From: David Storrs (david.storrs at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 30 16:44:42 EDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 2:18 PM, Todd O'Bryan <toddobryan at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a libssl-dev available in the Ubuntu repos. Probably the same
> in Debian.
>
> Also, I had something similar happen with libcrypt. There was a
> libcrypt.so.4 or something installed, but no libcrypt.so without a
> version. Adding a symlink from the unversioned name to the versioned
> name fixed it.
>
> Todd

Hey Tood,

Thanks for the suggestions.  I installed libssl-dev; it didn't add anything
in /usr/lib, just header files and such (not too surprising, I guess).
/usr/lib/libssl.so is a link to /usr/lib/libssl.so.0.9.8, and I previously
added a link from libcrypto.so -> libcrypto.so.0.9.8.  Still no joy,
unfortunately.

Dave