[plt-scheme] Wishes for the PLaneT

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 29 10:02:52 EDT 2009

Hi all,

PLaneT really is a great thing, but I find browsing the package list a bit
difficult.
If your looking for something special, it is not a trivial matter to find it
(at least there should be a table of contents at the top of the page).
It just looks like a repository, not a front-end to easily find what you
need.
I know you guys don't have much time, and that may not be a priority, but
providing tools to the world is great only if the world knows they exist, or
can find them easily.

If I can formulate some wishes for the PLaneT service, I'd like:
- more keywords for packages, even user-defined keywords?
- # downloads in the main list
- recently updated packages
- new packages (like the RSS filter, but in the main list page)
- sortable items (by author, by #download, by keywords, by date, etc.)
- search box (filters)

Thanks, Santa! :)

Laurent