[plt-scheme] Re: [REQ] OpenCL Binding Cross Platform Testers

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 29 00:09:03 EDT 2009

The issue is that OpenCL needs very specific hardware acceleration
drivers that aren't supported by most video cards and none of the
virtualization products I know of support the drivers. Even the Linux
and Windows drivers are only Nvidia betas. It is only deployed on OS X
Snow Leopard with modern Mac hardware, yet all the major players are
behind it and I'd like to have it ready for PLT users when it is more
common.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay