[plt-scheme] Questions on PLT status and project structure

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Wed Oct 14 07:54:48 EDT 2009

On Oct 14, 2009, at 07:19, Jay McCarthy wrote:

> Speaking for myself, I can't think of anything that would make me give
> up on PLT. I would guess that most would say the same.

PLT is the most interesting continuously operating and improving and
energetic project and community I've encountered in years.  Signal-to-
noise is very high.  I suppose I'll have to stop using it when I'm
dead, but it may very well keep me alive longer.  It certainly feeds
my brain.

Posted on the users mailing list.