[plt-scheme] redex: syntactic equality

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 12 07:14:23 EDT 2009

Another thing you might try is systematically renaming your terms (the
first variable gets the name "x1", the second "x2", etc) and then use
equal? to compare them. That amount to implementing your own alpha
comparison, of course, but if you've gone as far as tagging lambdas,
maybe you're not that far from that function.

Robby