[plt-scheme] possible typo in reference?

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobryan at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 6 21:07:02 EDT 2009

I'm reading through the Evaluation Model of the Reference and think I
found a typo...

----
Section 1.1.2 Tail Position

For example, the (+ 1 1) expression is not in tail position with
respect to (- 4 (+ 1 1)). To illustrate, we use the notation C[expr]
to mean the expression that is produced by substituting expr in place
of [] in the continuation C:

In this case, the continuation for reducing (+ 1 1) is C[(+ 4 [])], not just C.
----

Should the last sentence say, "In this case, the continuation for
reducing (+ 1 1) is C[(+ 4 [])], not just C[(+ 1 1)]." or am I still
not understanding this?

Todd

Posted on the users mailing list.