[plt-scheme] Music and worlds

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 5 08:07:29 EDT 2009

There is a rather primitive means for doing so, and Emmanuel's version
of Universe/World does so. (The demo I had included in Edinburgh was
his or actually one of his students and it ran sounds but it was
impossible to hear this in a large hall like that.) In general, Eli
will at some point in the future (for some value of future) provide
portable music.

How's Scratch doing with networked games?