[plt-scheme] mzc *.ss

From: Ben Goetter (goetter at mazama.net)
Date: Sat Nov 28 17:47:04 EST 2009

On Windows, cmd.exe does not expand wildcard characters on the command
line.  You can perform a manual expansion of the wildcard in cmd.exe
like so:

   for %%i in (*.ss) do mzc %%i

Alternately, when building mzc.exe, link it with the runtime setargv.obj
to have mzc perform the wildcard expansion itself.

Ben