[plt-scheme] Web server dispatcher call wrapper

From: Rommel M. Martinez (ebzzry at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 21 20:49:39 EST 2009

A separate but related question: I noticed that in the unit tests,
there are references
to modules that are not in the base PLT installation, like schemeunit.
What is the
advised way to run these tests without force-modifying the scheme installation?

--
Rommel M. Martinez
http://www.bespin.org/~ebzzry