[plt-scheme] 2htdp/image

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 18 16:50:01 EST 2009

The complaints we were getting were just with creating the bitmaps at all.

(Internally, the representation of an htdp/image bitmap is either a
function that draws the bitmap (fast for drawing, but can't do
equality) or a bitmap with all the pixel values. The bitmap was
computed when an equality test happened or when image->color-list or
similar was used. It was making the images into bitmaps that triggered
the performance problems we saw.)

Robby