[plt-scheme] changing code font size in slideshow

From: Carl Eastlund (carl.eastlund at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 18 16:32:34 EST 2009

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 4:23 PM, Grant Rettke <grettke at acm.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 2:56 PM, Carl Eastlund <carl.eastlund at gmail.com> wrote:
>> See (planet cce/scheme/slideshow), which provides (with-size <size>
>> cce/scheme/define), which provides (define-with-parameter <name>
>> <parameter>) for constructing these kinds of macros.
>
> I am unfamiliar with how code gets promoted into the PLT project.
>
> What are the pros and cons for something like Carl's slideshow tools
> getting added to PLT?

As the developer of Dracula, I intentionally put most of my code in
Planet so I can release it with Dracula and (where possible) maintain
compatibility with older versions of PLT Scheme.  There is nothing in
theory keeping me from putting some of this stuff in the core, except
that it would put one half of my code on a different release cycle
from the other half, which is problematic.

--Carl

Posted on the users mailing list.