[plt-scheme] Re: slideshow with multiple displays (SOLVED)

From: Aleix Conchillo Flaqué (aconchillo at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 17 12:57:41 EST 2009

Grant Rettke suggested me to specify width and height via slideshow command.

It worked! But I also had to move the window a bit via Alt-down to fit
it in the screen.

May be it should be documented somewhere, I don't know if I would have
found it without his help.

Thanks again Grant.

Cheers,

Aleix

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 17:26, Aleix Conchillo Flaqué
<aconchillo at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> continuing with my Slideshow tests, today I connected my laptop to a
> projector setting it as a virtual desktop. The result is that the
> slides are centered in the middle of the virtual desktop and I don't
> know how to move them. The idea is to have the comments window and the
> preview in one screen and the presentation in the projector, and I
> only get the first part.
>
> I know this is possible (jfp05-ff.pdf - 4.6 Display Interaction), but
> I don't know if I'm missing something.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Aleix
>
> PS: my last two messages are awaiting for moderator, just delete them
> (image attachment was too big, I forgot about the size added by base64
> mail conversions). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posted on the users mailing list.