[plt-scheme] PLT Scheme versions

From: Stephen Bloch (BLOCH at adelphi.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 11 11:05:17 EST 2009

It would be nice if somewhere on download.plt-scheme.org were a list
of versions, with release dates and summaries of the changes.  I can
see the changes in the $PLTDIR/doc/release-notes directory, but (a)
this doesn't include dates, and (b) this requires downloading and
unzipping the package before I can see the version history.

My Computing Center is always reluctant to install anything less than
a month or two old, and they do lab installations only twice a year,
so my classes are currently running on 4.1.3.

Stephen Bloch
sbloch at adelphi.edu

Posted on the users mailing list.