[plt-scheme] Re: Restart Web-server

From: Japus (jasper.maes at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 8 16:48:56 EST 2009

I've looked at Ajax and am able to get the variable value but it
always stays the same.
When I can resolve that issue I'm done.
Now, I put a hidden textbox in the servlet and set the value to the
value of the variable. When I use Ajax and I want to renew the value
of the textbox on the document with the value out of the
XMLHttpRequest it's still the same as before although I know it has
changed.
I'm pretty new at the HTML-Javascript thing and it might be a stupid
question but what do I do wrong?

Thanks for all the replies,

Jasper