[plt-scheme] session info in web server applications

From: David Storrs (david.storrs at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 6 10:30:49 EST 2009

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 2:03 PM, Todd O'Bryan <toddobryan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Something like this would be lovely. If you have time to make it
> available, that would be great.
>
> I feel like I spend all my time asking this group for help without
> providing much back, but every time I get a chance to start writing
> code again, I get distracted by writing a test, or grading a test, or
> writing a project, or grading a project, or ... you get the picture.
>
> Todd

I hear you.  That feeling is why I originally volunteered to do it.

OTOH, I seem to have just discovered a successful tactic:  volunteer to
produce something so as to induce someone else to produce something better.
You get all the warm fuzzies of having helped out without having to do any
actual work.  :>

Dave K