[plt-scheme] new rotate function in 2htdp/image

From: Eric Swenson (eric at swenson.org)
Date: Fri Nov 6 02:15:04 EST 2009

I'd like to be able to use the new "rotate" function in 2htdp/image in a
big-bang simulation. So far, I've been unable to figure out how to do this.
 If I simply use

#lang scheme
(require 2htdp/universe)

I can successfully use big-bang but the new "rotate" is not available (this,
despite the fact that it seems like universe causes the
private/image-more.ss module to get loaded).

If I try to do this:
#lang scheme
(require 2htdp/universe)
(require 2htdp/image)

I get this error:

 module: identifier already imported from a different source in:
  rectangle
  2htdp/image
  2htdp/universe

If I do this:
#lang scheme
(require 2htdp/image)

then "rotate" is available and works fine, but "big-bang" is not available.
 I can't seem to get the combination of "universe" and the new additions to
"image" to work together.

Can anyone offer a hand?

Thanks. -- Eric