[plt-scheme] session info in web server applications

From: David Storrs (david.storrs at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 5 11:47:17 EST 2009

On Thu, Nov 5, 2009 at 5:06 AM, Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com> wrote:

> The standard thing [for sessions] is to use a parameter that the
> continuation
> captures (in the URL) and a cookie that the browser holds as an
> authenticator. In the FAQ I link to something that talks about doing
> cookies as authenticators correctly.
>
> Jay

This is enough of a FAQ that it should probably be a standard web-server
module.  I can take a look at our code base and see if the auth / session
parts can be easily packaged up and contributed back to core, or if they are
too wound into our business logic.  Assuming they can be broken out, what's
the best way to get the code to you, Jay?

Dave