[plt-scheme] hide "welcome to drscheme"

From: Laurent (laurent.orseau at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 5 02:40:55 EST 2009

Just an idea: If you're looking for space, maybe the best possibility is too
provide a fullscreen view, with only definitions and interactions, no
border, no menu, no button, etc.

As for mobiles, I'd be happy to show off with a pretty DrScheme on my phone
;)
(though I don't think I'd use it often, but who knows?)

Laurent