[plt-scheme] Restart Web-server

From: Japus (jasper.maes at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 3 14:10:43 EST 2009

Hello

I'm imlementing an online game, Stratego and for that I use the PLT
web-server. Everything goes well but I'm stuck trying to find out how
I can force the browser to reload the servlet.
An example:
Player 1 is able to move a pawn and in the meanwhile Player 2 can't
(which is obvious)
When Player 1 is done, Player 2 can make a move but before he can do
that he has to manually reload his browser. And that's what I'm trying
to do automatically using some kind of variable and a controlling
procedure that determines which browser should be refreshed.

Thanks

Jasper

Posted on the users mailing list.