[plt-scheme] More fun with typed scheme: attempt to write vector-join and a minor rant

From: Scott McLoughlin (scott at adrenaline.com)
Date: Mon Nov 2 09:07:20 EST 2009

Matthias,

Is there a bug tracking system with a section for typed-scheme of which I'm
unaware?

I know it's not in the list of goals stated below, but it would be
wicked cool
if typed-scheme could generate byte codes/JIT code that completely bypassed
now no longer necessary type checking  on functions/primitives/etc. :-)

Scott