[plt-scheme] Delay/force printing behavior in advanced student language

From: Mark Engelberg (mark.engelberg at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 1 17:10:14 EST 2009

It was pretty obvious how to change it, but now when I run advanced
student language, I get:
require: namespace mismatch; reference (phase 0) to a module
"C:\Program Files\PLT\collects\scheme\private\kw.ss" that is not
available (phase level 0)

When I change the file back to the way it was, I get the same problem.
 So I'm thinking somehow I corrupted the various dependencies or
compilation process.

How do I rebuild everything to incorporate the changed file?

Thanks,

Mark