[plt-scheme] Empathy for our students [Was: Re: Why "lambda"?]

From: Marco Morazan (morazanm at gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 30 23:13:38 EDT 2009

> I hope that wasn't too off-topic/personal for the list (though I just noticed
>  it ties into another poster mentioning "tough love").

Just for the record, that is not what I meant by tough love. I meant
positive, but challenging, reinforcement and encouragement. Something
more along the lines to teach a hungry person how to fish and then
send them off to fish providing feedback on his/her results.

My apologies if I unintentionally touched on a sensitive point.

--

Cheers,

Marco