[plt-scheme] Re: Why "lambda"?

From: wooks (wookiz at hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 30 16:51:42 EDT 2009

On May 30, 7:54 pm, Shriram Krishnamurthi <s... at cs.brown.edu> wrote:
> > As for Cohen, I am willing to forgive him everything because he
> > clearly empathises with the student he is writing for.
>
> So do many people who write in Greek (which apparently includes Cohen).
>
> I think you've thoroughly undermined your own argument.

PS... my remark really referred to the lack of solutions to problems
(and he sets alot of them), and that some of the problems might appear
to stretch the student beyond the material he has learnt, but then I
self-taught with the book and thats where a lecturer would step in.

Posted on the users mailing list.