[plt-scheme] Check syntax fails on text.ss in MrED

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu May 28 13:17:09 EDT 2009

There are some problems running check syntax on files that implement
scheme/gui (roughly), having to do with the problem that the namespace
has to be initialized with stuff to be able to expand the program, and
if you're expanding the program that actually implements that stuff,
it gets confused.

I'm not sure if there is a fix to this.

Robby