[plt-scheme] Should DrScheme assume Module language when #lang?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue May 26 15:43:33 EDT 2009

This is a point of internal debate. At the moment, the precise set of
allowable things before the "#lang" line is not really nailed down. It
would be nice to nail it down, but the way code in various places is
organized, we've not yet found the energy for the required detangling.
Anyways, at some point, I expect it to become specified what is
allowed there and then drscheme & mzscheme will agree....

Robby