[plt-scheme] Should DrScheme assume Module language when #lang?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Tue May 26 04:58:11 EDT 2009

That option is already set on.  On seems to be the default setting.
Regardless of whether I set that preference on or off, DrScheme will not
switch to Module language when I load a file with a "#lang" nor when I
click the Run button.

This is 4.1.5 on Linux.

I guess I will dig around in the source when I get a chance.