[plt-scheme] jumping to the src and targ of an arrow in DrScheme

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Mon May 25 09:56:25 EDT 2009

Right. Right click on a variable and select"go to definition". If you do this in a module and the variable is imported from another
module, that module will even be opened for you and show you the definition. You can also tack and untack arrows such as not to
loose them when scrolling to other parts of the code.
Jos
.