[plt-scheme] Slideshow resolution

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Mon May 18 07:46:47 EDT 2009

Hi all,

One of the issues I have been having ever since I started using
slideshow was that it displays in 1024x768 resolution. Initially it
was not big of a problem but it seems that more and more projectors
support more resolution than this and I can either let it resize my
slides (which is terrible for bitmaps) or I can change my display
resolution. I don't think this should only be the way to do it. It
would be nice to be able during slide generation time, to determine
display resolution and resize all bitmaps to the correct size. I just
need to generate huge bitmaps which then are scaled to the proper size
depending on the resolution. Is there a way to determine current
display resolution?

If you generally solve this issue in any other way, I would be happy to hear.

Cheers,

Paulo Jorge Matos - pocmatos at gmail.com
Webpage: http://www.personal.soton.ac.uk/pocm

Posted on the users mailing list.