[plt-scheme] Call for SICP tests and helpful error messages

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Fri May 15 20:20:36 EDT 2009

If anyone is working through SICP using
"http://www.neilvandyke.org/sicp-plt/", I have two new challenges for you:

1. Help write test suites using "check-expect" from code in the SICP
book and any code you write for exercises.  See file "test-ch-1.ss" as
an example.

2. Tell me what new error messages would be helpful for people working
through SICP, especially ones that save pointless student frustration.
For a really sorry example, I just added: ``You called "(random 0)". If
you're doing SICP section 1.2.6, don't use 1 for the first argument of
"fast-prime?".''

BTW, there is now a version 1.7 in PLaneT.

Thanks,
Neil V.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/