[plt-scheme] collaboration and virtual Scheme meetings?

From: Guillaume Marceau (gmarceau at gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 15 10:58:43 EDT 2009

Danny Yoo and I have used Skype plus TightVNC to do peer coding remotely.

He would run the TightVNC server on his Linux computer with a public
IP and run DrScheme within the TightVNC instance. Then I would connect
from Windows.

This set up would work just as well for a conference.  Skype has a
straightforward interface to set up conference calls, and the VNC
protocol supports multiple clients being connected to the same desktop
at the same time.