[plt-scheme] Interpreter

From: emre berat nebioğlu (beratn at gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 12 11:43:01 EDT 2009

I am undergraduate student at Bilgi University Computer Science
department.Next year i take lesson for thesis.And i wonna write an
interpreter (simple or not) and i think i can take your advice.You advice is
about suggesting a book,sharing a source about writing interpreter and so
on.

I am currently taking a course.That course establish on PLAI book.But PLAI
book is long book and hard book to me.I try to use that book in my thesis i
dunno.But I dunno How i can write an interpreter and i dunno what kind of
interpreter i can write i dunno the way i must follow in writing
interpreter.Anyway you are so advanced for me.May be you can enlighten my
way.

Regards.