[plt-scheme] interactive lecture tool

From: Eduardo Bellani (ebellani at gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 8 14:56:22 EDT 2009

> I doubt this is a conscious thing. If the person who wrote the code
> you're using is just down the hall from you, you're not likely to send
> an email to plt-scheme.

Sorry Noel, but I didn't understand your reply. Let me rephrase what I asked:

Is there any push inside the PLT group to make DrScheme a collaborative
tool? I like this path for 2 reasons:

because I'm helping some people get through HTDP, and
some of them are geographically very far away.

I think the vision set by Doug Engelbart so many years ago is still
the way to go.
One part of the vision is collaborative edition of documents. I think
it would fit nicely
with the rest of DrScheme's features.

But, as Neil so finely pointed ( thanks for the name suggestion, it is
a winner! ) best to
code than ask :)

Dr Hugs!!
--
Eduardo Bellani

www.cnxs.com.br

Someone once called me "just a dreamer"
That offended me, the "just" part.
Being a dreamer is hard work.
It really gets hard when you start believing in your dreams.
--Doug Engelbart

Posted on the users mailing list.