[plt-scheme] How to get set up for The Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Sat May 2 14:16:39 EDT 2009

On May 1, 2009, at 09:56, morgancodes wrote:
> Wondering if anyone can point me toward a way to get set up to work
> through this book. I'd like to set up Dr. Scheme so I'm using the
> correct dialect etc.

Neil Van Dyke has created an sicp language for DrScheme.  A bunch of
us volunteered to help him with testing.  My semester is winding down,
so I'll be doing more testing of his code in May.  I suggest you write
to him if you want to experiment with the code as well.

Geoff

Posted on the users mailing list.