[plt-scheme] help for DFS illustration

From: Mustafa Can Buken (mustafacanb89 at gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 1 14:08:36 EDT 2009

Hello to everybody;

I am a student in Istanbul Bilgi University Computer Sciences
Department as a first year student. Our teacher makes four of us as a
group and gave an assinment about illustration of DFS algorithm. User
will give a graph and an endpoint and Dr. Scheme environment will draw
that graph with using DFS algorithm

First of all I want to say that we tried something about DFS
illustration on DrScheme environment but because of our less knowledge
in world.ss teachpack, we experienced some problems about that topic.
Can somebody give us a clue about that. It can be pseudo code of our
problem or you can say first do something then ... then ... We really
don't know how to do this illustration and  we should do that till 8th
of May and will present it.

Wanting a code is a bad habbit I know, so I want to take advice about
how to do this illustration, which things that we should do. Thanks to
everybody for helps.

Your sincerely,
Mustafa Can Buken

Posted on the users mailing list.