[plt-scheme] Re: HTDP 14.3.4 lists within lists.

From: Dave (supercoupon2 at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 31 23:18:06 EDT 2009

I got it, I wasn't thinking clearly about what happens to Rest when
it's pumped through the function so was over compensating. I'm pretty
happy with the way I've evaluated which of the two is the larger
branch, though it is unnerving to see the process performed twice on
the selected branch.

-- if all branches of a cond add 1 to something, you can move this
outside.

I'll keep my eye open for that one. On to 14.4  Extended Exercise:
Evaluating Scheme! Thanks for all the help.