[plt-scheme] Multiple loops

From: aditya shukla (adityashukla1983 at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 31 13:29:16 EDT 2009

I am not sure if this is the right question for this forum.but since htdp is
helping me to learn program design approach i think i should i ask it.In
chapter 12 HTDP , recursion is used to implement insertion sort this marks
the beginning of designing comlex programs.Yesterday i was coding in python
and the data structure was a list of lists of numbers where i had to
multiple each element of the list with the other elements of the other lists
.I tried it using for loops and after a hard time i finally got the
solution.My question here is are there loops in scheme or recursion is used
in all the cases and is there is a design rule for multiple loops?Any help
is appreciated.

Aditya