[plt-scheme] Doubt in exercise 16.2.5

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 31 09:48:21 EDT 2009

Renato, let me translate the error message:

1. 'dir-content' is a selector function from the dir teachpack and
you are using it somewhere in your program.

2. it expects to be applied to one argument, an instance of the dir
structure, also defined in the teachpack.

3. it is instead applied to a list, which contains an instance of a
dir struct.

Usually drscheme also highlights the offending call to dir-content.

My conjecture is that you didn't follow the design recipe carefully
enough and that you failed to distinguish list of directories (and
files) from plain directories. -- Matthias