[plt-scheme] More detailed description of what made the PLT Scheme IDE crash

From: Jens Axel Soegaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Mon Mar 23 13:02:28 EDT 2009

Hi Jon,

> Using Dr. Scheme 4.1.4 Danish on Windows XP sp3, and with "language"
> set to "rutineret" (the danish word for "advanced" or something like
> that), this was the code that made Dr. Scheme crash when I ran it:

Is the error reproducable? I.e. Does DrScheme crash everytime
you run the program?

I ask, because the program ran without any problems in DrScheme 4.1.3
on OS X.

Grant: When I used the danish version of Windows XP I never
experienced any issues due to the language. Using a memory starved
machine on the other hand...

--
Jens Axel Søgaard