[plt-scheme] PLaneT development links

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sat Mar 14 04:53:19 EDT 2009

What's the easiest/best way to set the PLaneT development links to an
exact list?

Can I just generate file "~/.plt-scheme/planet/300/HARD-LINKS"?

Background follows...

I'm changing PLaneT development links heavily, which can be a hassle and
error-prone when dealing with lots of small packages, so Im thinking of
automating the process.

Currently, I use a Makefile target, to which I add "planet link"
commands to add a development link, and then change them into "planet
unlink" commands when I wish to remove the development link.  This is
obviously programmatically inefficient .  (The human hassle is a
separate matter, which I can automate.)

planet-dev-links:
        planet unlink me foo.plt 1 1
        planet link me bar.plt 1 1 ~/scheme/bar