[plt-scheme] Re: how to specify the language "PLAI Scheme" in PLT Scheme in Emacs

From: Arjun Guha (arjun.guha at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 4 22:38:52 EST 2009

> It doesn't work for me. Mzscheme doesn't complain, but doesn't load
> plai either. In fact, I can put anything after the -i flag and get no
> complaints.

This should work:

$ mzscheme -i -l plai
Welcome to MzScheme v4.1.3 [3m], Copyright (c) 2004-2008 PLT Scheme Inc.
> (define-type Foo [foo (n number?)])

Let me know if it does not work.  I'll fix it if necessary.

> If I enter "#lang plai" at the mzscheme REPL, I get

I get an error too, but not what you report.  My mzscheme REPL appears
to loop forever when I do "#lang anything", not just for PLAI.

$ ./mzscheme
Welcome to MzScheme v4.1.4 [3m], Copyright (c) 2004-2009 PLT Scheme Inc.
> #lang typed-scheme

(two minutes later, nothing)

This may be a bug / unintended use case.  However, "mzscheme -i -l
plai" should work fine.

Arjun

Posted on the users mailing list.