[plt-scheme] Inclusion of R6RS versions of the SRFIs in PLT?

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 3 15:11:44 EST 2009

At Tue, 3 Mar 2009 13:59:28 -0600, Grant Rettke wrote:
> I would like to see inclusion of R6RS versions of the SRFIs in PLT.

Me too. I don't have time to do it myself, but if someone sends me
replacements (that have suitable licenses, etc.), then I'm happy to
drop them in place.

> Since the SRFIs are already ported on top of "PLT Scheme"; perhaps
> would belong in the namespace (r6rs srfi ...).

There's already a namespace: `(srfi :<n>)'.

See also

 http://list.cs.brown.edu/pipermail/plt-scheme/2009-January/029905.html

of many SRFI implementations. Unfortunately, I can't find that message.
In any case, I didn't found the time to sort through the pile, and I'm
still hoping for help.

Posted on the users mailing list.