[plt-scheme] BUG: tcp-accept-evt not always respecting current-custodian

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 30 09:14:29 EDT 2009

At Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:43:55 -0400, Curtis Dutton wrote:
> When I use (sync (tcp-accept-evt ...)) to accept connections...  those ports
> don't always end up on the (current-custodian) managed list.

This is fixed in the latest version in SVN.

The `tcp-accept-evt' function now remembers the current custodian when
it's called, and it uses that custodian for accepted ports. If you want
the current custodian at the time of the `sync', it's easy to go from
the current behavior to that one with `guard-evt' (while the other
direction isn't possible, I think).

Thanks for the report!

Posted on the users mailing list.